As a License Massage Therapist our Guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will ensure our guest have a memory to share. As a Licensed Massage Therapist this individual, through their touch, will relieve pain and stress, assist in rehabilitation of injuries, improve circulation, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness of clients.
- Performs massage and body services that meet the established guidelines for the type of service offering and that fulfill guest expectations.
- Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current license.
- Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service from taking place.
- Meets the needs of the guest at all times throughout the service.
- Understands and uses universal precautions when providing services.
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
- Maintains the highest level of product knowledge and has complete knowledge of all spa service presently offered. Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to guests. Answers guests’ questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Recommends products for home use.
- Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
- Begins and ends all treatments on time.
- Works assigned schedule and arrives and departs from their shift on time.
- Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
- Informs Spa Director or other management personnel about product needs.
- Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes, when appropriate.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Massage and Esthetician preferred
- Must have 1 year spa experience